Cascade Locks has a very special place in my heart! If you are interested in relocating/opening a business at the Industrial Park or in the downtown, contact me for representation.
Port of Cascade Locks Business Park - Open for Business!
The Port is pleased to announce that NE Columbia Gorge Way is nearly complete. The new Business Park cul-de-sac opens up several shovel-ready industrial sites, fully stubbed out with utilities for future development. To inquire about available heavy and light industrial property, please call the Port at 541-374-2406.
Scenic property zoned for industrial, commercial, and resort development
Located less than two miles away from downtown Cascade Locks, the Port’s Business Park is nearly 120 acres of vacant land, ideal for commercial and industrial development. A recently approved 8-lot subdivision is underway. The Port broke ground on full infrastructure stub-outs to the new lots in the spring of 2015. The resulting lots will be shovel ready for business development.
The Cascade Locks Advantage:
- A willing partner in the Port of Cascade Locks, dedicated to economic developmenthttp://portofcascadelocks.org/
- Convenient access to Interstate 84
- Interstate Bridge of the Gods between Oregon & Washington
- Just 45 minutes to PDX airport and Portland Metro Area
- Competitive utility rates on water, power, sewer, fiber optic
- Affordable land sale and lease rates
- Available housing and developable lots
- Cascade Locks Elementary school serves K-5
- Stunning scenery of the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- High quality of life access to recreation, activities, and culture
- Friendly small community setting
- Partnerships with Mt. Hood Community College & Columbia Gorge Community College
- 50 mile workforce includes: Cascade Locks, Stevenson, Carson, North Bonnneville, Hood River, Parkdale, White Salmon, Bingen, Mosier, The Dalles, Corbett, Troutdale, Gresham, Portland, Vancouver, Sandy, Washougal, Camas, etc.
Karen Schaaf ACP, GRI
RE/MAX equity group
Lackman Commercial Group
Licensed in Oregon